Monday, 13 July 2015

Things I Found Wrong About Davido's Fans Mi Video Featuring Meek Mill (Written By DJ Davisy)


Last two weeks ago I talked about things I found wrong about Korede Bello's Godwin video and trust me peeps has been loving it, I receieved loads of comments even from em my haters, some of his fans throwed shots at me but I've written what have written nothing can change that though. This week I bring to you 'Things I Found Wrong About the video to Davido's biggest hit 'Fans Mi' featuring one of my favourite rapper 'Meek Mill' he is not as good as Lil Wayne and Drake tho' #AmJustSaying.
While we are busy loving and putting Fans Mi video on repeat and most of us can't notice the bad ish in the video, there are 3 things I found curious about it. I'll be polite here as such this article will address just that. This ain't any beef, review or something. I'm just sharing my thought.


It Is 18+, Kids Should Not See It
If you watched you will agree with me that no child under the age of 18 should see it. Even though music videos have since been reduced to nothing more than scantily-dressed ladies shaking their butts, and the glorification of drunkenness, Davido’s video pushes the boundary of decency. Why using those ladies in the video? What were they doing bro? Showing us their clean over fcuked ass and their sagged boobs? I think those nearly unclad girls spotted dancing raunchily in almost every scene of the video ain't needed even if you gonna use girls in a music video you not suppose to use nearly unclad girls. This music video should not be played on air during the day, TV stations should only play this music videos at night when kids would have been fast asleep.



Flaunting Of Cash And A Gun
One’s eyes are assailed by lots of cash displayed on a table with several types of guns. What was the meaning of that? U didn't use the gun for anything in the video why using it?. We have seen Davido do better shii than this, Fans Mi is one of my favourite jam right now and the music video is really a nice one, I watch it every day on my phone but the scene when Davido flaunts cash and showed us that gun keeps me wondering what the gun was looking for in the video. Are you trying to tell your fans that guns are now suddenly ‘cool’ toys to have?  You are using this song to appreciate your fans and not to teach them illegal shii. Please adjust sir you are the man of the year and the number one artiste in 9ja right now we expect something better.



Sealing A Deal With A Drug Dealer
The story-line of the video is worse. Davido tries to seal a deal with a drug dealer to supply cocaine while the dealer hands him cases of dollars for the transaction. Davido then goes back to his mansion where he can be seen aided by the brassieres-and-panties flaunting ladies preparing the cocaine. It is not until the end of the video that we get to see that the cocaine Davido delivered to the drug dealer was only semovita LOL.

I keep asking myself this question: what is he trying to teach his fans who are largely made up of impressionable youths? That it is okay to engage in the sale of illicit drugs to make money?

Fans Mi is really a banging jam that I love adding to my bread Lol, always on repeat 'cos it was murdered but the song should have gotten a better video and not a video showing your fans illegal things.

Contact: DJ Davisy on BBM: 2BC60CAF or call/whatsapp 07084614692 For your Online Music/Event Promotions, Hype, Twitter Trending, Song/Video Circulation etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment