Thursday, 25 June 2015

Things I Found Wrong About Korede Bello's Godwin Video [Written by DJ Davisy]

Since the release of Korede Bello's Godwin video, its been trailed with mixed reactions mostly positive. However, while most of y'all choose to stay in this safe, happy bubble and give Korede Bello and his team pats on their backs, there are 3 things I found curious. I'll be polite here as such this article will address just that. This ain't any beef, review or something. Like you know, I'm always just saying *wink*

1. Comedian Bovi
I know everybody loves Bovi but as is typical of the Nigerian entertainment industry we tend to overdo things. Korede, do you really need Bovi in that video? This is song is a thanksgiving song, you weren't suppose to use any comedian in the video. Having Bovi in that video is just like 'k' in knee, it is very much unnecessary and to be sincere here we've seen Bovi do better.

2. That Dance! E Too Whack Abeg
Smh! Should I call that dance Bullshit? I think it is bullshit! What was that dance for? What's the name of that dance? I don't even know what to call it! All I literally cringed every time Korede did the very weird. As for Don baba Jay, bros please don't be agbaya sir. I've heard loads of comment about that dry dance Korede did in that video, it wasn't needed at all since he doesn't know how to dance. Korede should have hired dancers to show him some moves. I get that Korede isn't that much of a performer unlike Reekado Banks. I have watched him struggle to actually get into character on stage and in videos except maybe Dorobuci. Korede was dancing in that video like his back was scratching him and he could not touch his back, he really need to go and learn some moves.

3. He Winked
Someone needs to tell Korede Bello to grow up please, he is not getting younger everyday. The wink was cool in Dorobucci video though it was getting a little bit dry in Adaobi video but in Godwin video it was just so annoying!!! Please do it better bro.

Godwin is a very nice jam, always on repeat on my playlist and it got a nice video but i noticed those things about the video. Do you agree with me? If yes drop your comment, if no let me know what you think.

Written by DJ Davisy #MixBox

Contact: 07084614692 For your Online Music/Event Promotions, Hype, Twitter Trending, Song/Video Circulation etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment